Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pretty Little Fofinha had its FIRST SALE!!!

Yes, you heard that correctly and I can imagine that you can see me doing my very very happy dance! I checked my phone and looked at my emails and I noticed that it said something about Etsy and it had a dollar amount in the header. Being on a budget I told my husband that there must of been an error on my Etsy shop because I had not made any purchases, but when I opened the email it stated that I had A SALE!!!


It was very exciting. I can not truly express what it was like, but I was giddy like a little kid and I talked about it over and over again all week long. I hope that they loved them as much as I loved making them :) and I don't know if they will ever know how much it meant to me!

Cheers!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment