Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Shop Update!


I may have mentioned it before, but if I have not, there are some big things going down this year. We are planning a move across the country. That has certainly stirred all kinds of emotions in me, but I will save that for a later post. Right now I just wanted to share that I have updated the shop with some new stuff which includes some scrapbooking goodies and some clutches/makeup bags that I created myself. I have to basically get rid of everything. So, come check it out here.

Here is a sample of whats available:


 
 
You may also notice that all items in the shop end in 49. It is the year my dad was born. I lost him to Lung Cancer when I was 15. It's an ode to him :)

Thanks for visiting and supporting me.

Hugs,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment