Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Esty Shop Launch Date is set....

I have been working hard on building an little inventory for the launch of our little esty shop called Pretty Little Fofinha. The name "Fofinha" is my daughter's nickname and in Portuguese it translates to "cute, little, squeezable, adorable, etc"... So as you can see the name was a perfect match for our shop. What will our shop sell you may be asking, well, it will have some crocheted items such as hats, scarfs (including infinity ones that are super hot right now) and other one of a kind cute hair accessories that your little girls will be sure to love! I am super excited about this and I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Launch date is set for......------> insert drum roll here <-------


January 24, 2014

There will be launch special to celebrate so please look out for them in some upcoming posts!!!

OX, 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment