So last month my goals were:
Make a wreath using salt dough! Make and send out Marisol's Christmas cards. Make our first family video! Blog at least twice a week! Make stuff for the big opening of the shop!!!
I am so proud of myself that i was able to complete all five goals. Ever since I have broken down the goals to smaller manageable ones I find that I am able to complete them and with my word for the year being "complete" I feel very accomplished and delighted to start a new month and work on some new goals.
- Continue creating for the shop.
- Take pictures of inventory.
- Have a candlelit dinner and a movie at home date with hubby.
- Have a lunch date with Marisol.
- Commit to working out three times a week!
Looking forward to crossing these off my list next month!