Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year New Traditions


This year we started a new family and I was very excited to start new traditions. Having a small family, the holidays are usually very quiet around here and I wanted my little one to not focus on the lack of family that we have around during the holidays but rather have her focus on the wonderful traditions we have. I came across this pin via pinterest. One has to love that pinterest has an abundance of inspiring things at your finger tips.

The original pin shares a wonderful idea of using a mason jar to collect the randoms of the year and jotting them down on a piece of paper and on New Years Eve opening them up and reading them all. I thought it was such an amazing idea and how wonderful it was to have these tiny moments captured. I had a mason jar on hand and decorated it a bit and here is our jar. I am looking forward to sharing our moments with it and I think it will be a great and easy tradition to begin with our family!

Hope you and yours have a wonderful New Year!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment