Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Documenting life update

Hello. I wanted to share some of my latest scrapbooking creations that I completed this week. I have been on a roll with all the snowy weather we have here in Boston. I am completely caught up on my project life and this year I am also incorporating some regular scrapbook layouts into my albums because I noticed so much last year that I missed doing that.


I also created a cute advice book for my daughter when she becomes a mom later (much much later) in life. I started the book when she was 6 months old and I was in the thick of new mommyville but never got around to finishing it.




Hope you enjoy peeking into my creative world. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your advice book! I haven't started my PL album for this year yet - I actually just finished last year's yesterday! I keep a book of notes so I remember what I want to journal about and whatnot, but I'm always way behind! I think next year I might look for a new way to document life, since I struggle with keeping up!

    ReplyDelete