Monday, February 9, 2015
5 things to do with a toddler on a winter day
1. Cuddle up to watch Frozen. It is seriously such a good movie.
2. Make home made play dough. Pinterest has zillions of recipes for them and its super simple to make with stuff you already have in your pantry.
3. Create some arts and crafts with markers, paints and crayons. You can then frame the works of art and give them as gifts.
4. Bake something sweet. My little one and I love to bake bread. We use this recipe to make my Banana Bread and my little one loves to mix all the ingredients together.
5. Play outside and make the most of it!
Enjoy the wintery weather friends!