Thursday, February 12, 2015

If I won the lottery

The powerball is at a record high. People are buying in a frenzy and we are all thinking of all the things we could do if we won millions. I am one of those people too. I admit it. I went out yesterday and I bought a ticket in hopes that I would win the $498 million dollar jackpot.
Imagine. 
No really. 
Can. You. Imagine. 
I try to wrap my head around the thought of never having to worrry about money again. The thought makes me happy, but it also scares the crap out of me. It scares me in that I worry about the safety of myself and my family if others find out that I have won. I worried about how would I ever trust people anymore. Do they like me because of me or is it because of my money. 
These are serious thoughts I would have as I sitting in my million dollar gold plated infinity pool.
Just kidding.  

2 comments:

  1. i buy a ticket every week haha, i can't believe how high it was!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought a ticket too..but didn't win :( We were discussing at work last time there was a crazy huge jackpot. Apparently the thing to do is tell NO ONE that you won and then establish a trust or something and have someone go collect the money on your behalf, just so you don't get all the media attention. Just file that away for future use! ;)

    ReplyDelete