Thursday, December 12, 2013
Want the perfect party food that is super easy and also delicious then these "tots" are for you. They are amazing and also husband approved!
What you will need:
1 yellow squash
1/4 cup of panko crumbs
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1/4 cup of onions diced
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
salt and pepper
mini muffin pan coated with cooking spray
What to do:
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees.
2. Grate zucchini and squash. Place zucchini and squash on several paper towel and allow it to sit for 10 minutes to remove most of the water.
3. While you are draining the zucchini and squash sauté onions on medium high heat in a small pan using the olive oil as the coating for the pan. Add garlic and cook for a a few more minutes. Turn off heat and set aside.
4. In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
5. Spoon mixture in muffin pan. Yields about 10 tots.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.