Monday, March 30, 2015

You need a new travel makeup bag, like right now




At last I am back here on the blog to update that I added some things to my Etsy Shop, Pretty Little Fofinha. I will admit that when I bought my sewing machine I had no idea what I was doing. I bought it to teach myself how to sew and after many failed attempted at doing things I will say that sewing has become one of most favorite things to do, craft wise. I love how a simple piece of fabric can become a lovely creations in a few steps. It's amazing. I added some travel makeup bags since travel is on my mind a lot right now.
I also added two crochet dresses to the shop. Crocheting is nice, it takes a while to do so I have had to take a break on doing it since my wrists can't handle too much of that right now, but these are my absolute favorites.


We have also been really busy doing some major cleaning around the house to start planning our move to California. I have lived in my apartment for over 15 years and I am amazed at how much stuff I have collected over the years. We have an Ebay account and our link is here. If you want to check out some of the items we have up for auction I would appreciate it. Everything must go and a lot of kids stuff (clothes) is available. We have been updating everyday so be sure to check back often. 
Here are some of the things we have up for auction:






Thanks for stopping by and checking here on my blog. I appreciate it and once I am back into the swing of things updates will be happening more frequently. Promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment