Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The one about starting to workout

Last week, as I completed my mind map I noticed that I have a lot more control of my happiness then I give myself credit for. I, am the one who controls my weight, not some medication that I started two months ago that I blame it on. I, am the one who decides not to work out, not my (almost) two year old daughter. I, am the one who cooks most of our meals which includes frying some of it. 

I need to take ownership on what I am doing and what I am not doing. 

I am the one who eats whatever leftovers my daughter doesn't eat. 
I am the one who sits on the couch during quiet time rather than find that to be the perfect time to get a work out in. 

I have been making some changes. On February 16, 2015, I started to pay more attention to what I was eating. I began tracking and keeping a log of what I ate using the app itrackbites. It's been a little over a week and I notice a difference. I have lost a pound which is a good start. It helps to be mindful when I eat. It helps me to make better choices. 

Today I will start the T25 program. I will be starting a bit slower than he wants as I am going to do the workout every other day to start because I don't want to overdo it. I have total hip replacements and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and there is no sense in making me feel like I can't move from being sore, right?!

Today is the perfect day to make a shift in the way that I think and feel. 

Today is my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment