Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I don't know how she does it

While laying in bed the other night, not able to fall asleep, I began to spend hours glance at Kim Kardashian's Instagram feed. I drooled over how she seems to take selfie's so effortlessly. It got me thinking about why it is that she can do it and write a whole darn book about it. So, I decided to write a blog post about it. Very silly. Very random. I have no insight on how to do it. I have tried the biting the inner cheeks to give the illusions of high cheekbones, but to me it just looks like I am biting my cheeks. I do remember a time when talking a selfie was not done to put it on instagram and it was merely made for the single girl while she was out and about just trying to document her life for a scrapbook page. I wonder if Kim scrapbooks...

Deep thoughts people. Deep thoughts.

In other news, we are still trying to recover. And once we do we will be in full operation here!

No comments:

Post a Comment