Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

The weather in New England yesterday was exactly what every mother asked for, it was sunny and warm with a hint of summer smells mixed in. People escaped from their hibernations and ventured outside. I am sure that my allergies will pay for it since everyone, literally everyone was outside mowing their lawns, but it was a perfect day. We went to the park and little Marisol went on the swing for the first time ever. People tell you how amazing having children is, but until you actually physically see in their eyes the enjoyment of doing new things for the first time, you don't know how much of a blessing those moments are. A year ago she was so small and now she is swinging on a swing laughing hysterically over it.

I know that it is a day late, but I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday and celebrated being a mom. It truly is the most perfect job that I have been very blessed to have been honored to have!









No comments:

Post a Comment