Thursday, November 21, 2013

And it all starts with I...


  1. I am pleased to announce that Marisol is officially 6 months old and has reached the age that everyone told me was the "golden age". I admit, in the midst of colic and recovery from complications from the c-section, I hated hearing people tell me that it would get easier when she was 6 months. For me that was a lifetime away, but it is now here and we will relish in how glorious it truly is. 
  2. I have a ton of DIY ideas running through my head and am making it a mission to create them all. 
  3. I have been cooking some delish meals and plan to share here.
  4. I would like to start baking bread. 
  5. The thought of turning 38 tomorrow has me very excited for the next year of my life with my growing family. 
  6. Today I would like to have more children, tomorrow that might change!
  7. It seems as though when I begin counting calories I tend to gain weight rather than lose...what's up with that!!!
  8. I have been loving exclamation points and can't stop using them!!!
  9. I working on creating my own crochet patterns and it is very exciting!
  10. I am building some inventory to sell on my new Etsy shop, Pretty Little Fofinha!

No comments:

Post a Comment