Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The UnOfficial Good-Bye to Summer

I make no secret that I am not a big fan of the summer. Here in the Boston a typical summer consists of super muggy weather, temperatures soaring well into the nineties with the dew points high into 70's makes for a very uncomfortable season, not just for your hair but for everything. I mean, you sweat while just sitting on the couch watching television. Its awful. My husband is from California and he never knew what a dew point was before we met. He laughs at me each time I ask Siri "what's the current dew point". If she responds that it is in the 50's I know that it is safe to open the windows to get some air in the home, but if her response if anywhere from the 60-70 range the windows stay shut and the air conditioner gets cranked on full blast.

The summer was lovely though. It was only 90 plus degrees a hand full of times and the humidity level was rarely ever high. It was the perfect summer.
















Cheers to the Summer of 2014. You were perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment