Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall Reading List

The Fall is here and, although it may be unofficial, it will forever symbolize for me the beginning of learning. As someone who went to school for what seemed like many many years, believe it or not, I kinda have withdrawals when September rolls around. I walking into a classroom for the first time and knowing that the seat you pick will be yours for the whole semester. I miss going to the book store and looking for my books. I can't say that I miss how overpriced they were.

So, this Fall I have decided that I will immerse myself into learning how to write crochet patterns. It is something that I have wanted to do for a long time and I just never follow through with it. I have been battling a return of my Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (I'll write a later post about that) and crocheting fully has been challenging.

What are you looking forward to doing this Fall?

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about fall! I'm actually debating signing up for a writing class, to satisfy my need to purchase school supplies and set aside time to study. I'm such a nerd! I would love to learn to crochet but I'm challenged when it comes to that sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete