Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Who Am I?

  • Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Brooke Shields. I had her doll and I loved that her eye bores were thick like mine! She was my favorite, step aside Barbie...
  • What type of pets do you have? A sweet dog named Olive. She is 6 and my best friend. 
  • What is your favorite color? Green, although I own nothing green. I just love trees and green makes me breath easier...
  • What is most memorable about your high school years? None. I quit high school my freshman year. I did go on to earn my GED and went on to earn both an undergrad degree and my Masters. 
  • What word describes you best? Evolving
  • What is your greatest accomplishment? Having my daughter
  • What drives you every day? My little girl
  • What is your favorite food? Seafood. 
  • Where do you want to retire? In the Azores
  • What is your business goal this year? To make 100 sales :) only 198 to go!
  • Where do you like to vacation? Anywhere new and exciting or relaxing
  • Who do you admire? right now other moms who have more than one child. I don't know how they do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment