Friday, June 13, 2014

In This Moment...


  • I am loving Netflix for releasing the new season of "Orange is the New Black" and Amazon for adding a new season of "Yo Gabba Gabba". 


  • Sweating my tail off because the damn humidity levels are high. I would much rather be cold than hot any day. Yet, I am thinking about moving to California in the near future. They say its a dry heat so I guess I will be alright.

  • Watching my little one standing on her own and clapping as she comes tumbling down before she can even get one step in. I think she will be walking by the end of the month. 

  • I just scored free tickets to New Edition and I am so excited. One it is free and two they are awesome!

  • I miss sewing. I broke my darn needle on a basting needle. Ugh!  




No comments:

Post a Comment